So there is an MMO called Warframe warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRA…
. Awesome stuff! I had a lot of fun with it and thought it would be fun to turn my OCs into warframes. :3 This was months ago...
I didn't have much time to work on these but I liked the idea enough to actually finish 4 of them. Here are the descriptions and their abilities:
Yuzu: Low Speed, HP and Armor, but high Shield and Energy
1) Dive: Yuzu disappears under the floor under a surface of water. This way she's undetectable by unalerted enemies, and enemies targeting her run into melee range and try to shoot into the water. This ability ends as soon as she does anything else but moving.
2) Holo clones: Yuzu creates holographic images of herself for a short time distracting enemies. The holograms follow her but do nothing else.
3) Control: Yuzu takes control of an enemy until this enemy dies or until this ability is cancelled. Her body is motionless during this but can still take damage.
4) Wave of betrayal: Yuzu creates a wave around her trapping enemies into spheres of water. These enemies take damage over time and Yuzu is paralyzed until this ability is cancelled or she runs out of Energy. If she activates this ability while she has trapped enemies they will be set free and they'll become allies until dead or until a warframe attacks them.
Katane: High Speed and very high HP, but low Armor, Shield and Energy
1) Show off: A powerful single target melee attack causing nearby enemies to flee or be paralyzed for a short time.
2) Leap: A long range aimed jump to get to places where a normal jump wouldn't be enough.
3) 9 lives: Katane's Shield goes down to zero, but her max health is multiplied by 9. This ability ends and her shield recharges as soon as her HP goes below her normal max HP.
4) Formidable Challenge: Katane challenges all enemies in a large area to drop their ranged weapons and attack her with melee weapons. While this ability is active her shield is down to zero, she can only use her melee weapon and she can't leave the area. She is also the main target for all challenged enemies. This ability is active until every affected enemy is defeated or until Katane dies.
Skima: High HP and Armor, medium Speed, low Shield and Energy
1) Walk of piece: Skima creates an area around her where damage can not be caused or received. Only actions available inside this area are walking, interacting and reviving.
2) Friendly support: Raises a targeted ally's armor by 50% for a short time. On melee range she also restores 30% of her own HP and the target's HP. For this the two need to have physical contact with each other for a moment.
3) Unleashed: Skima puts her weapons away to fight with her bare fists for a short time. She causes 50% of her melee weapon damage, but the target is turned into a living projectile and sent flying causing damage to everything they hit. Her jump attack creates a powerful shockwave sweeping away all enemies in a large area. She's also immune to damage while this ability is active.
4) Self sacrifice: Skima extends her arms to her sides taking all damage coming from the direction she's facing protecting everyone standing behind her. Her protected allies receive an equal amount of HP to the damage she takes. Skima can't attack until this ability is cancelled.
Valeria: Very high Speed, high Energy, low HP, Armor and Shield
1) Scratches: Every enemy getting too close is blinded for a short amount of time by Val's lightning fast paws.
2) Agility: Her Shield goes to zero, but her Speed is multiplied by 3 for a short time. She can also run around on walls while this ability is active.
3) Highway: Valeria rips a path into spacetime creating a road on which her allies can travel twice as fast as normally, easily traversing obstacles. Enemies touching this path will be sent flying in the paths direction.
4) God speed: Val travels to where her crosshair is pointing with such a high speed, that it seems like she's teleporting. Only sign proving that she actually physically travelled the distance is the massive tail wind she creates that sends everything flying that isn't nailed to the ground. Enemies crashing into walls or into each other take damage.
Poohhh! Lots of text! Probably lots of bad grammar too.
But this was creeping around in my mind for months now so I had to get rid of it. Thanks for reading it until now and I hope it was interesting. Maybe I could even inspire someone?